Saturday, October 18, 2008

life. the beginning.

i never ever sit and just put thoughts down. not something that is all that comfortable for me, but its looking like something that i should do. i have been thinking alot lately about life. what it means to me, and what it means to others. i guess the reason why i have such trouble writing my thoughts is because i have so much to say, that words get jumbled, and misunderstood.
life as i have been living it, has been nothing other than hard. our family has been put in situations where i know its just a test, to see how far i will let it go. somehow, i am still above water.

i have a very dedicated husband, 3 kids who i love more than life. and family that is out of this world. i have it all, yet, sometimes i still feel like something is missing.

maybe-hopefully, though writing my feelings out, i will find out what that is. this is a new step for me, something i have always thought about doing, just never took the time out for me to actually sit down and ponder thoughts that run thorough my head a mile a minute.

if you have gotten this far, i really commend you, and if you could shed any light on my irrationalism, i am up to hear it.
until next time......

1 comment:

Melanie said...

To my beautiful cousin Melina... Thank you for such a beautiful encouraging message you left me on my blog. I am so glad to see you now have a blog. It does help write your feelings and to get encouraged by others as well. Remember that you are here for a purpose and you are such a testimony to many that you don't even know! Reach out to those that are on your heart and be that one person the Lord has brought you up to be. Love you!